- Exceptional forward workload of large scale projects
- Opportunity to mentor others
- Mid size practice, part of a larger global practice
What impresses quickly about this practice is their extensive experience in the exploration of residential design, and their willingness to step outside the box, be clever with space, offer ground breaking and award winning concepts and spaces that are exciting to experience.
It's about career progression here and this role is an opporutnity for a smart Senior ArchiCad Techinian to step up into a leadership role and mentor newer technicians.
Over the past few years, this team have grown from strength to strength and everyone we have placed in the is very happy. Not only that, they have quickly progressed in their careers.
This opportunity is a massive step in the successful person's career. You will step in to an exciting time of growth and as a technician, it is likely you expand your skills to other areas of the project cycle.
We are seeking:
- At least Senior level ArchiCAD experience
- NZ experience and excellent knowledge of NZS3604
- You have proven the ability to work collaboratively within the team and experienced the success that follows
- You are passionate about contemporary architecture
If you would like to be part of ground breaking and well designed large scale residential projects, we'd love to hear from you.
In return you will grow with a very impressive and close knit team, supported by a dynamic management team both here and in Australia.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Call Gabrielle Allsop , National Architecture Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515 for a confidential discussion.
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information