- Dedicated team and loyal clients
- Days include as much focus as they do laughter
- High level ArchiCad capability essential
About the practice
This practice started with a strong vision and has grown from strength to strength over the years into the award winning architectural practice that it is today. Being recognised as providing high quality design and documentation on a wide range of commercial and residential projects, we are now seeking to add more senior ArchiCad talent to the practice.
To fit in here, you will have a true passion for architecture and a desire to be part of a collaborative and fun team.
Your experience will cover a range of commercial and residential projects throughout NZ, you are a Senior Technician with Contract Admin exp and 'culture / team fit' means as much to you as an ongoing array of exciting projects.
Your CV will show 6+ years local architectural practice experience and you will be confident liaising with a variety of stakeholders. We are seeking:
- Strong knowledge of ArchiCAD
- Knowledge of the New Zealand Building Code and NZS3604
- Ability to design, document and manage projects through Resource Consent, Building Consent and Construction
- Good management and organisation skills with an exceptional focus on detail
What's in it for you
- Competitive remuneration
- Designs you'll be proud to be a part of
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Be part of a collaborative, respectful team who work with integrity
Call Brenda James, Architectural Specialist to see if this fits with your career goals on 027 450 1021 or email email@example.com
All applications are respected as being highly confidential.
Ref No: 93055