This new role offers you the chance to join a government department which is a recognised leader in public service - known for innovation and for being essential to New Zealand.
As a Senior Architect you be able to utilise your experience to translate business strategy into technology. You’d play a key role in offering design assurance, technical design reviews, and architectures, to ensure they align to business needs.
You’ll be a valued partner, collaborating closely with stakeholders within your portfolio you’ll be able to ensure a clear understanding of the architecture changes required to deliver the right outcomes:
• Plan, coordinate, architect and manage across a portfolio of projects related to the integration of software, applications, and third-party solutions
• Translate business strategy, plans and requirements into technology roadmaps and blueprints.
• Oversee Enterprise Architecture implementation and ongoing refinement activities
• Actively identify and champion innovation and new approaches
• Share best practice, lessons learned and constantly updates skills based on changing technologies, practice, and knowledge
We’re seeking experienced architects who can bring a strong domain expertise in one or more of data, infrastructure, security, middleware, identity as well as solid knowledge of integration best practices.
Due to the nature of this role, we can only accept applications of candidates who are New Zealand Residents or Citizens.
If you think that you have the skills and ability for the role please hit apply, for more information please contact Chris Kent on firstname.lastname@example.org