- Bespoke Architectural Practice
- Leaders in multi-residential, hotel, masterplanning and commercial design
- ArchiCAD experience required
This is an opportunity to work within a dynamic design practice that has a core strength of innovative design and effective delivery.
The team have grown from strength to strength over the past few years and everyone we have placed has progressed in their careers.
What impresses quickly about this practice is their extensive experience in the exploration of residential and commercial design, and their willingness to step outside the box, be clever with space, offer ground breaking and award winning concepts and spaces that are exciting to experience.
This opportunity is a massive step in the successful person's career. You will step in to an exciting time of growth and as an exceptional Graduate, it is likely you can expand your skills into lots of areas.
We are seeking someone who wants to work their way through to registration and has the following:
- Bachelors or Masters Graduate Qualification
- Previous ArchiCAD skills with 3D capability
- Excellent knowledge of NZS3604
- You have 3 - 4+ years proven NZ experience and the ability to work collaboratively within a team
- You are passionate about contemporary architecture
If you would like to be part of ground breaking and well-designed large scale residential, apartment, and hotel projects, we'd love to hear from you.
In return you will grow with a very impressive and close knit team, supported by successful registered architects.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you.
Call Gabrielle Allsop, National Architectural Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515 for a confidential discussion
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information