We are seeking a Senior Automation Tester to assist with the development and testing of our client’s Data pipelines.
Ideally the candidate started their career as a developer in this area and then moved their focus to testing. This role will be part of a team migrating and re-engineering an existing ETL solution onto a Cloud hosted Snowflake instance. Our ideal candidate would specialise in testing but also be comfortable leaning into other disciplines as well.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Have worked on projects or teams responsible for Data and Application migration and part of the testing effort for that project or team.
- Be capable with pipeline orchestration tools Jenkins and Airflow as part of their testing process
- Previous experience with Scala and competency with Linux/Unix CLI and shell scripting
- Knowledge of SQL and MS SQL Management Studio database tool.
- Previous experience with Java, AWS Data Storage, Containerised solutions and DBT for ETL workloads are all desirable
What's in it for you:
- 6-month contract
- Work from home flexibility.
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Close support throughout the duration of the contract.
- Wellington location
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy # 118002