About the role:
You will contribute to significant digital solutions and programmes of work currently underway and being planned as part of a digital journey.
Utilising knowledge of best practice project delivery tools, this role is suitable for someone with the ability to lead conversations and provide guidance on how we can deliver the best outcomes for our stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- Variety of requirements elicitation and analysis techniques
- Effective relationship management including leading business value conversations, influencing stakeholders at all levels and workshop facilitation
- Business Case writing
- Benefit realisation planning and tracking
- Critical thinking and bias towards action and collaboration
- Understanding of service design techniques
- Delivery of digital solutions using a range of project lifecycle methodologies, i.e. Agile, Waterfall, Lean, etc
- Competitive salary and flexible working arrangement to ensure healthy work life balance
- Wellbeing support and access to free EAP counselling
- Transfer of Public Sector long service leave
- Access to a range of internal training courses to grow both technical and soft skills, including Te Ao Māori
- Contribution towards hearing and eye health
- Discounted rates for gym membership, dental services and health insurance
- Subscription to NZ news outlets and access to international research databases, eJournals and e-resources
How to apply:
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
REF # 113184