- Senior Developer
- Auckland CBD
- Circa $120-130K
About the role:
The Senior Developer will be joining a team of four that build and maintain the technology that supports a company’s critical software stack. Ideally you will be familiar with Kubernetes landscape and be able to introduce new tech that runs on Kubernetes. This is an engineering led environment and as such there aren’t dedicated roles, it is an environment where you will be encouraged and supported and part of the team delivering a quality work.
Skills and attributes:
- 10+ years of software design and development experience
- Database and backend focused
- 2+ years working with Kubernetes, Golang and Private Cloud
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Able to contribute to Open Source projects
- Exposure to MongoDB or MySQL is an advantage
- Able to lean and introduce new technology as required
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks
- Excellent written and verbal skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Please note that you must be located in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.