- We are looking for an outstanding Senior Brand Strategist for one of our clients.
- The perfect candidate is obsessed with determining what makes a brand connect with its audiences and super skilled at all aspects of the brand strategy discipline—planning, positioning, naming, creative briefs writing, etc.
Role and skills requirements
- You have 5+ years of experience (re)shaping brands.
- You are insights-driven and are a customer advocate—truly understanding how everything a brand does impacts people’s perceptions.
- You have an outstanding portfolio.
- You work with design, research and marketing teams to scope, shape and deliver projects that propel brands (and business!) forward.
- You are a great teammate and love working with designers to brainstorm and ideate creative concepts that deliver on our strategic plans.
- You are a natural storyteller and able to help guide creative teams in presenting concepts to partners.
- You have extensive experience shaping a breadth of brands, including ones with two-sided marketplaces.
- You are creative and analytical, and love working with design teams to bring outstanding ideas to life across many channels.
- You are enthusiastic about demonstrating the value of brand and design, you can eloquently speak to its business impact.
- You have experience working with B2B and B2C business—ideally on agency side and in-house.
The right to work full time in NZ is required for this role.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Natalia Bregano on firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.