- Senior business adviser who can turn strategy into action
- Providing coaching and giving support to managers
- Crown entity with a strong sense of purpose
I am in search for an experienced business adviser with performance and strategy background. Purpose of this position is to support the operations of the Performance Systems team and to provide a centre of expertise in delivering input into central planning, policy and performance reporting to support public accountability.
You will be responsible for providing advice and services to connect strategic planning and reporting to individual team planning and reporting.
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- Proven ability to think strategically, develop frameworks and manage organization-wide systems and processes
- Strong relationship building and management skills
- An understanding of the processes that underpin the operations of a Crown entity including parliamentary processes, accountability, and reporting
For full job description and more information please contact me with the job number 92964 at email@example.com .
You can also apply directly online with a copy of your CV by clicking APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz