My client is going through tremendous growth and are looking to add to their Projects & Change Team who are responsible for implementing change throughout the organisation. They are on the lookout for a highly motivated Senior Business Analyst to join the team and be responsible for the specification and development of initiatives and enhancements as directed by management.
About the role
Elicit, Document, Analyse & Evaluate Business Requirements & Processes
- Provide documentation to a functional specification level and technical and/or business solutions for the organisation.
- Document and communicate business processes, changes, end-user application training, and functional solutions to a suitable specification level.
- Project documentation and end-user documentation provided to agreed standards.
Project Management & Delivery
- Work within cross-functional teams in the organisation to ensure delivery of business initiatives and enhancements.
- Follow project management and system/application support processes.
- Conduct and support the build, testing, end-user training, implementation, and post go-live support associated with delivering new initiatives/enhancements.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and end users to ensure support and acceptance of projects.
- Analyse and make recommendations on business initiatives and enhancements, ensuring these are produced in a timely manner and with demonstrated understanding of the underlying business requirements/ strategy.
- Agreed project deliverables are delivered accurately and within agreed timeframes.
We are looking for an individual with 5+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst or similar position preferably working experience in Complete IT and Business Change projects with proven experience working within a Project Team. You would need to have an excellent understanding of business operations and an understanding of financial processes and procedures and be able to have robust conversations around technical business analysis.
If you feel you have the communication skills to clearly express and pass the right information to the right audience, is customer centric in being able to deliver a positive customer experience and is able to relate well to all types of people, we’d love to hear from you!
If this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Tim Fang at email@example.com for more information.
Job Ref: 100991
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.