Beyond Recruitment are currently working on this 2 year fixed term contract Senior Business Analyst role at this public sector organisation in Wellington.
With a large Programme of work comprising 7 work streams underway, you will be working across the full lifecycle of various projects with a focus on the initial analysis stages.
The successful candidate will have proven generalist BA experience including options analysis, impact assessments, process design, and business engagement & change.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Working with stakeholders to gather both functional and non-functional requirements
- Supporting technical teams as they design and build solutions against these requirements
- Developing business processes
- Facilitating workshops with both internal and external stakeholders
- Providing mentoring and support to other Business Analysts in the team
Specifically, we are looking for;
- Broad Business Analysis background and knowledge
- Experience working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Very strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in understanding, defining, and documenting business needs
- A highly adaptable and collaborative approach
If your experience and attitude matches what we’re looking for then we would love to hear from you. Apply now via this advert or contact me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org