Beyond Recruitment are currently working with this large, complex, and evolving Government organisation as they transition through their modernisation journey and formally create a new team and function based in Trentham, Upper Hutt.
This team and function provide logistics excellence to support the organisation in providing sustainable ongoing operations, and are responsible for developing, delivering, and supporting business solutions for users.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the analysis, development, and delivery of effective business, technology, and user solutions. You will lead the development and use of a range of practical and effective tools, standards, and approaches to enable effective decision making, business confidence, and successful delivery of initiatives. You will also provide direction and quality assurance across the unit and actively coach other Business Analysts.
We are looking for;
- 10+ years’ experience in business analysis and solution delivery
- Proven experience eliciting requirements, designing, and delivering solutions in a large and complex organisation
- Experience delivering technology and software solutions desirable
- Experience in logistics or equipment management desirable
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship management, engagement, and communication skills
In addition to your experience above, we are looking for candidates with a collaborative and team focussed attitude, as well as the ability to learn, prioritise, and adapt quickly.
PLEASE NOTE: This successful candidate for this role will need to obtain a security clearance which means you need to be a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident, with 10+ years traceable work history in NZ and/or 5 Eyes Countries (NZ, US, UK, Canada, Australia.
If your careers history and technical experience matches the requirements for this role then we would love to hear from you. Apply now via this advert or reach out to me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 102381