- Business Analyst
- Business Process
- Auckland CBD – 6 months +
About the role
The Business Analyst will be analysing the current state processes for a business unit in the finance sector, business process mapping and documenting to future state processes that comply with new regulation requirements. Key for this role is your ability to engage with the business unit teams, to ensure you get the correct information to ensure compliance by the agreed date. You will be tenacious, self-driven and able to get along side very busy teams and extract the needed information.
Skills and experience required:
- Business Analyst Project Manager
- Process mapping (as-is, to-be)
- Business Process rep-engineering
- Self driven for this time driven compliance project
- Banking or Finance compliance experience is an advantage
- Must have strong communication skills
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.