WorkSafe is New Zealand’s primary workplace health and safety regulator. With over 550 staff across New Zealand working towards lifting health and safety performance, supporting New Zealanders to return home from work healthy and safe.
There are now several opportunities to join a newly formed team responsible for major transformational change across the organisation, the core focus on digital transformation of its services . This is your chance to be in at the very beginning and play a pivotal, highly visible role to deliver the required outcomes. Although an established organisation, this new focus will have a start-up mentality to ensure the status-quo is challenged at every point.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be able to identify, design and facilitate quality IS solutions.
Core requirements for this role:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the IT applications support/process analysis areas and digital delivery
- Proven results in successful delivery of IS Systems services and products and a strong understanding of the systems development life cycle
- In-depth evidence of successful delivery of IM products, services or systems in a complex business mode
- Strong ability to read and understand data models, process models. Outstanding business analysis skills, including the ability to present and facilitate, with high communication skills
- Prior experience of performing business process and designing new systems and processes, facilitating and co-ordinating across the organisation
This is guaranteed to be an opportunity you’ll not want to miss out on. We’ll review applications daily and progress suitable candidates immediately, so don’t wait to apply.
You must have the relevant NZ work permits already in place and be available for face to face interviews in Wellington at short notice.
Ref No: 92097