There are opportunities to join a newly formed team responsible for major transformational change across the organisation, with the core focus on digital transformation of its services. This is your chance to be in at the very beginning and play a pivotal, highly visible role to deliver the required outcomes. Although an established organisation, this new focus will have a start-up mentality to ensure the status-quo is challenged at every point.
We're seeking a highly experienced Business Analyst with solid knowledge of IT applications support/process analysis areas and digital delivery plus ability to identify, design and facilitate high quality IS solutions. You'll be able to prove how your skills and experience have previously influenced successful outcomes and how you have driven change and influeced peers and stakeholders.
In addition to the above, core requirements for this role:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the IT applications support/process analysis areas and digital delivery
- Proven results in successful delivery of IS Systems services and products and a strong understanding of the systems development life cycle
- In-depth evidence of successful delivery of IM products, services or systems in a complex business mode
- Strong ability to read and understand data models, process models. Outstanding business analysis skills, including the ability to present and facilitate, with high communication skills
- Prior experience of performing business process and designing new systems and processes, facilitating and co-ordinating across the organisation
This is guaranteed to be an opportunity you’ll not want to miss out on. We’ll review applications daily and progress suitable candidates immediately, so don’t wait to apply.
You must have the relevant NZ work permits already in place and be available for face to face interviews in Wellington at short notice.
Ref No: 93341