Our client is a large, international blue-chip organisation, with a global reach that has created a new opportunity in Auckland within their analytics team. They have the scale and opportunities to provide multiple career options and numerous pathways for the right individual.
This is a Senior Business Analyst role, which will be a key link between the finance team and key stakeholders. Using your existing analytical skills and systems knowledge, you will:
- Provide high quality analysis, insights and reporting
- Manipulate data to help identify trends and future opportunities
- Support the finance business partners and regional managers to make commercially astute decisions
- Help the existing team with system improvements
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience in a related analytical role, preferably within the finance industry
- Commercially savvy, with a strong understanding of financial concepts
- Strong computer and systems skills, including Excel, SQL, Access, VBA, SAS
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident or have a valid Work Visa
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Liam Brodie (027 566 6561 / firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Michael Hoyle on (021 743 712 / email@example.com )
Job Ref: 94644