- Business Analysts - Expression of Interest
- Software Development and Integration Projects
We are looking for Business Analysts with significant experience within software development projects.
Skills / Experience Required:
- 3+ years of Business Analysis experience
- Ability to think logically and apply structure to break down complex tasks into simple/digestible components
- Ability to lead and co-ordinate workshops/sessions with multiple stakeholders
- Willing to get into the details and 'own' the documentation of stories/requirements with absolute clarity with no room for ambiguity
- Experience in business process modelling
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders from different business groups, adapting style and delivery to audience needs
- Articulate and able to influence at senior management level, and lead effectively at working level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, clearly articulating ideas, solutions and recommendations across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to produce coherent and complete user stories, wireframes and to manage a product backlog.
Ref AK 93555
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.