Beyond Recruitment are working with a large and complex Government ministry to fill this Senior Business Change Advisor role in Wellington.
This is a senior role and forms part of a massive programme of work which is in the process of moving into phase 2, and as such this is a fixed term contract role through until July 2020, with excellent remuneration.
You will be responsible for the facilitation, management, planning, and prioritisation of change across the programme. A major component of your role is to develop the organisation’s understanding of, and the importance of the programme.
Specifically, we are looking for;
- Proven experience in strategy and business planning cycles, accountability frameworks, and reporting systems
- Experience in business change assessment and design & implementation of change management into various business groups
- Ability to work on several complex issues and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and relationship management abilities
- Ability to write with clarity and accuracy in both formal and informal contexts
- Ability to work within a team environment and establish efficient and effective working relationships
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
If your attitude and experience match the requirements for this role then we would love to hear from you! Apply now via this advert or reach out to me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 101304