Beyond Recruitment are working with a large and complex Government ministry to fill this Senior Business Change Analyst role in Wellington.
This is a senior role and forms part of a massive programme of work which is in the process of moving into phase 2, and as such this is a fixed term contract role through until July 2020, with excellent remuneration.
You will be responsible for providing analysis, advice, and documentation across the programme – specifically business change impact assessments, business readiness assessments, as well as release planning and managing go live decisions.
Specifically, we are looking for;
- Knowledge of strategy and business planning cycles, accountability frameworks, and reporting systems
- Experience in business change management frameworks and practices
- Ability to work on several complex issues and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and relationship management abilities
- Ability to write with clarity and accuracy in both formal and informal contexts
- Ability to work within a team environment and establish efficient and effective working relationships
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
If your attitude and experience match the requirements for this role then we would love to hear from you! Apply now via this advert or reach out to me directly – email@example.com
Job Ref: 100807