Our client is a well-established successful marketing and insights based company that has a great culture and focus on being the best in their field.
This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level and build on your solid Direct Marketing Campaign experience to date.
This role will provide you with lots of scope, including: managing 1-2 staff, dealing with client's and their requirements directly and being "hands-on" with campaign work.
To be considered you will need:
- Intermediate-Senior Campaign experience (mostly BTL email marketing);
- A passion for marketing & providing great service is imperative for this role;
- A mixed background working client and agency side would be advantageous for this role;
- Some experience managing or mentoring junior staff is advantageous;
- Well-developed communication, relationship & leaderships skills;
- To be a Permanent Resident or NZ Citizen with some experience ideally in the NZ marketplace.
This role will see you to have the opportunity to work in a hardworking, innovative, supportive, relaxed and fun culture.
A competitive package is available as well as the opportunity to work in a modern central location. APPLY NOW (CV in word format via SEEK) today to be considered for this great opportunity, but don't delay our client is keen to get this role filled urgently !
The most suited applicants for this role will be contacted promptly and all others considered for future roles.
Anna Hobern – Client Manager – Marketing & Customer Insights