- Coach, mentor and lead a small group of advisors
- Work closely with the Capability Manager
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Our client has a requirement for a Senior Capability Advisor to join their growing team. The wider HR team is currently moving through an exciting time of change and expansion. You will take a lead on coaching the junior members of your team, providing advice, mentoring and encouraging a collaborative approach.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategies and initiatives with the Capability Manager and will manage and have oversight of some specific projects. You will work collaboratively with the HR Business Partner’s and frontline managers to provide high quality HR solutions to the various business units.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent relationship builidng and stakeholder management experience
- Experience in and across the wider Organistational Development and Learning Design space
- HR Advisory experience
- Excellent ability to collaborate, bring together and lead a team
- Project management experience is desirable
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please email Holly Redfern - email@example.com quoting job number 101418.
Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.