I am seeking a Senior Change Advisor to work within the Programme Management Office for a 24 month fixed term contract.
You will be the key change support for a company wide ICT strategy, working with all levels of the business to ensure change is embedded and that the organisation understands how technology can help them deliver outcomes.
As Senior Change Advisor you will be responsible for ensuring the strategy is embedded within the organisation, and that the leadership team understand and have the support to promote the strategy.
You will bring the following experience:
- Leading change within a large distributed organisation
- Understanding how to manage change across a variety of projects (technology and business)
- Engaging Director level staff to support them in selling the Strategy to their staff
- Understanding people impacts, developing change plans and delivering change activities
- Working with partners for aspects of the change delivery
You will be working within a fantastic supportive and collaborative working environment. There is a range of flexible working options available.
Please APPLY NOW.
Job Ref: 106726