- Set and deliver communications and stakeholder plans
- Bring your change communications experience
- Fixed term contract until July 2020
Supporting a large programme of work within a complex government organisation, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and leading communications and stakeholder engagement plans
- Building and leading a group of communications advisors to deliver the change communications to business groups
- Ensuring measures and reporting are in place to track progress
- Ensuring the programme is aligned with the wider communications and engagement team and strategy
- Bringing key stakeholders on the journey with you
You will be an experienced communications and engagement professional who has worked on significant change programmes. You will need to be able to build plans that are pragmatic and make a difference, can be measured, deliver to multiple deadlines, have proven experience in managing change communications teams in a complex environment, and be an engagement guru.
Your positive energy, great attitude, and keen sense of humour will see you fit in well to this environment. This is interesting, people-focused work that’s breaking new ground for this organisation.
This role will provide the opportunity to showcase your strategic communications and engagement skills, lead a group of professionals and work with a motivated and energetic team. It will be hands-on work plus your innovative approach and new ideas will be embraced.
We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible through until July 2020.
Please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 04 472 2434 or 021 401 125.
Job Ref: 100765
Rebecca Berney and Lucinda van Aswegen are Beyond Recruitment’s Marketing, Communications, Digital, Insights and Service Design team.