We are seeking an experienced Change Manager to ensure that the change planning and activities align with the business case benefits.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Day-to-day management and direction of the change team and resources in the business that the programme funds.
- Monitor the readiness levels of business users regarding upcoming releases; exposes gaps and implements mitigation plans with user groups.
- Ensure that all change planning and business and sector readiness plans and collateral are complete to a suitable standard and set deadlines.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate transition resourcing and support is trained and ready to support the end user.
What's in it for you:
- 12-month contract.
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Wellington Central Location.
- Work from home flexibility provided.
- Close support throughout the duration of the contract.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to Amanda.email@example.com
If this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy # 114504