Senior Change Manager -contractor
Contract until end of April 2023
Opportunity in a banking environment for a senior level change manager to shape, design, lead and facilitate change management activity for complex, enterprise-wide projects, to ensure the successful delivery of transformational goals and strategic outcomes.
The Senior CM will cover those projects that touch most/if not all Business Units; impact a wide range of stakeholder groups and audiences and require a more systemic organisational approach to enabling, landing and embedding the change.
The role encompasses designing and managing end to end people requirements for these initiatives including developing a change vision and strategy, facilitating effective stakeholder engagement, creating change plans, assessing change readiness, conducting change impact analysis and people risk assessments, designing implementation plans, providing input into communication and learning plans as well as planning transition and post change embedding.
Reporting to the programme Manager you will need:
· Extensive experience of enabling and facilitating end to end
· Experience in managing complex enterprise wide change where
careful selection and application of a broad set of change levers
is required to land and embed change (not just comms and
· Expert understanding and application of good practice change
· Demonstrable experience of operating effectively across the
organisation at all levels to influence successful change
· Experience developing change leadership and management
capability in a large corporate environment
· Understanding of how effective people change experience drives
and supports better customer and business outcomes.
· Strong commercial focus
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity and manage
· Comfortable working with digital workplace tools and platforms
to support effective ways of working
For more information contact Kris Attewell@ Beyond RecruitmentHR 021 435712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org