Our client is involved in Construction and Urban Development and they currently seek a Senior Commercial Advisor to join their busy Auckland based team.
The role has a project deliverability focus, where you will be responsible for evaluating architectural plans and designs, analysing to ensure financial/operational compliance and risk mitigation, and liaising with key stakeholders that include the Housing Sector, Service Providers, Govt Agencies and Iwi and Hapu Groups.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in property and/or project management, preferably both residential and commercial, or in planning/urban design or surveying. You'll have excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
Skills & Experience Sought
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Ability to develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Proven experience in Property/Project Management
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework supporting land ownership and property development
- Sound understanding of Lease documentation, and the Residential Tenancies Act
- Experience evaluating architectural and landscaping plans
- Knowledge of construction methodologies and recent innovations in the residential construction industry
- Experience providing high quality, detailed analysis and advice
- Strong and influential communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Proven decision-making experience and leadership skills
- Fully computer literate, especially with all Microsoft Office programmes
If you have the skills and experience to be successful in this business critical role then apply here or contact Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 103594