- 12 month fixed term contract
- Large government organisation
- Senior role with great scope
Do you have the ability to think outside the square? Do you set high standards for yourself? This 12 month fixed term contract could be just what you are looking for.
- Sitting within a large marketing and communications team you will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Identify current customer communication needs
- Providing advice, support and direction to the business
- Development and implementation of communication approaches
- Identify media opportunities
- Advising management on communication risk
In addition you will be developing awareness of communications capabilities and contributing to strategic ideas.
You will be an effective relationship manager, building rapport across the business as well as externally with stakeholders and customers.
You will have a strong analytical ability and enjoy challenging and extending the thinking of others. You will be experienced dealing with complex situations and making quality decision.
In this senior role you will also have the scope to provide feedback, coaching and mentoring to team members.
For further information please call Rebecca Berney on 04 472 2434 or APPLY NOW.