- Internal comms specialist
- Application of creative, persuasive and impactful communication tools
- High energy team
You will be the internal communication specialist and expert for the Human Resources Group on internal communication tools, processes and research. You will work with staff across group to lead the implementation and delivery of people capability related strategies and programmes of work with internal audiences domestically and internationally.
You will also develop communication plans and work alongside key stakeholders to ensure that new projects are communicated effectively, and existing projects are maintained to a high standards. You will also assist in the design collateral for the group with support and input from key stakeholders.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Development and implementation a communications plan for people capability-related projects and work streams, including a coherent narrative, timelines and consideration of methods of communication.
- Preparation of written communications on people capability projects and work streams.
- Working with internal partners to secure content and monitoring external partners for best practice communications.
- Monitoring feedback and reactions to internal communications to ensure continuous improvement and as a source of information to feed into people capability projects and work streams.
- Providing communications advice and support for planning and delivery of communications initiatives.
- Applying creative, persuasive and impactful tools to internal communication activity utilising the digital, design, writing and creative resources.
You will have
- Experience managing a high tempo internal communications programme
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate problems, think of creative solutions and contribute to group decision making
- Ability to build, maintain and leverage relationships with internal and, as needed, external peers/contacts
- Sound experience working with and advising on the use of a variety of communications tools, with an expressed desire to learn and adapt to using new tools
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to convey complex information logically and concisely in both written and oral forms
- Ability to research and analyse issues and develop appropriate recommendations
- Understanding of the Machinery of Government and the Government decision making process
For further information please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 021 401 125.
Job Ref: 96545