• Join a great communications team working on challenging and interesting work
• Let your internal communication skills and creativity shine
• Fixed term position until June 2020, Wellington based
Great internal communications is at the heart of this government organisation’s work. Getting it right for their people means we get it right for their clients.
This is an opportunity to use your internal communication skills and creativity to inform and engage internal employees. You will be leading a weekly programme of communications to more a large department, working closely with your colleagues and the business to ensure information is clear, engaging and focused on the audience’s needs. While internal communications will be your primary focus, you will also work on broader communications to clients and stakeholders.
Working as part of a small and dynamic team you’ll need:
• a demonstrated successful track record in internal communications
• a strong focus on the needs of your audience
• excellent writing and editing skills
• experience using a variety of media to tell stories and deliver engaging communications
• great relationship management skills, with the ability to engage and influence at all levels
• proven experience delivering quality work to tight deadlines.
You will be part of a high performing communications team delivering engaging and easy to understand communications to employees, clients, and external stakeholders.
This organisation is looking for a person who is energetic, a team player, calm under pressure and passionate about plain English.
This role is with an immediate start, fixed term until June 2020.
For further information please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 021 401 125.
Rebecca Berney and Lucinda van Aswegen are Beyond Recruitment’s Marketing, Communications, Digital, Insights and Service Design team.