Our client is responsible for protecting the rights of New Zealanders and improving the quality of services within the Health and Disability sector. As part of this, they are responsible for facilitating and resolving any consumer complaints. They are now seeking to recruit a new Senior Complaints Assessor.
Reporting into the Team Leader, Complaints Assessment, the Senior Complaints Assessor will be responsible for managing a caseload of complex complaint files, using judgement and initiative to provide timely advice to the wider team.
They will also be responsible for supporting the Team Leader with the leadership of the team, reviewing the work of team members and leading team projects for process and quality improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Technically competent in report writing, analysing large volumes of information and reviewing others work
- Articulate and able to explain recommendations clearly and rationally
- Previous people management experience, including training and development
- Previous exposure to a clinical and/or legal environment is an advantage
- Calm, positive and highly motivated
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Job Ref: 100492
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format