This successful aged care organisation is about to undertake their next development into 2022. It is a high value large scale retirement project offering first rate care facilities in a village community setting. The build encompasses multi storey apartments, hospitals, cafes, swimming pools and townhouses. They have several others up and down the country with more in the pipeline.
Reporting to the construction manager, you will be responsible for:
- Construction programme and project implementation and management
- Design and construction modifications
- Risk management
- Reporting on project program, performance of consultants
- Financial budgets/cost management
- H&S Management
- Management of a significant labour force, site staff and suppliers
- Systems management
This is a role requiring:
- Extensive experience with larger scale developments with many facets
- Excellent knowledge of NZ Building Codes and NZ construction techniques
- Strong commercial nous
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Skilled in managing teams and keeping staff on track and maintaining clarity
- Strong negotiation skills
- A strong problem solver and resolution expert
This role presents as a fantastic challenge for a construction professional.
Salary $170K - $200K + vehicle.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 554 4064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org