- Stable permanent opportunity with progression plan
- Apply legal contracts knowledge to an exciting sector
- Cut your commute costs with on-site parking in the Hutt Valley
We are excited to be sourcing a Senior Contracts Specialist for a respected international company on a permanent basis in Upper Hutt. The organisation is both the supplier and buyer of goods and services linked to government customers in NZ and across the world. The levels of spend and complexity make this a fulfilling role for someone familiar with commercial contract drafting, negotiation and management.
Please note that all candidates will need to attain a Confidential Security Clearance and be either an NZ Citizen or a Permanent Resident with a traceable history for the last 10 years in NZ, Australia, US, Canada or the UK.
You will have:
- Proven experience of drafting/amending/negotiating contracts
- Attention to detail
- Honesty to admit when you are unsure of something
- Experience working with international customer-base is desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 104620
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz