- Lead and develop an interiors team
- Work on commercial, office, industrial, education, hospitality, medical and retail projects
- Bring your top design flair to the table
- Excellent package
This organisation is a recognised industry leader in the commercial sector, having provided quality project design and delivery services throughout New Zealand for more than 38 years.
If you are a Senior Interior Designer who has worked on a wide range of projects in the past we may just have the role for you.
My client specialises in commercial interior design and work on some really interesting and varied projects for clients who really appreciate their work.
This team is a close knit team of Designers, who are at different levels in their careers. They work in a collaborative way. share their knowledge and experience and have fun along the way. They work closely with an inhouse architecture team and project managers to deliver projects on time.
With lots of projects, its important you have:
- Previous project lead experience
- Creative design expertise
- Enjoy taking client briefings, presentations site visits, spatial design, choosing finishes and delivering top results
- An intermediate level in Revit, Autocad or Enscape software would be advantageous
- Be able to develop concepts into working drawings, consent and construction documentation including FF&E
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong documentation & technical skills, including understanding of the NZBC
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working collaboratively and positively within a team environment.
You will be given the freedom to deliver, and work with a team who like to produce top results and celebrate successes. Our organisation is a dynamic forward thinking organisation who are very successful at what they do and quite social too.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a team and produce some amazing designs and be proud of your achievements.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Gabrielle Allsop at Beyond Recruitment on +64 27 550 5515 for a confidential discussion.