As a senior in this high performing team, you will be expected to model the highest levels of customer care and display superior commitment to delivering an excellent customer experience.
You will largely be dealing with an existing customer base with regards to escalations in calls and will be tasked with problem-solving, solution-selling and smile-making on a daily basis!
The role includes:
- Strong focus on resolving escalated calls
- Inbound and Outbound customer contact
- Existing and new customer focus
- Potential sales development tasks
You must have:
- Demonstrated superior customer services skills – 2+ years’ experience
- Excellent phone manner
- Fantastic written and verbal English communication skills
- Leadership potential
- NZ Residency or Citizenship
The organisation provides:
- Trusted and well-known brand
- Excellent opportunity for advancement and development
- Corporate workplace with great perks
- Collaborative and engaged team
- An Awesome Manager!
This is initially a temporary role with the potential to turn into a long-term opportunity for the right person, so if you are available immediately and able to work long term in NZ, then this is a great opportunity to showcase your abilities.
Please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Sam Moodley, Managing Consultant (Call Centre & Customer Service) on 09 374 0870, quoting reference AK89019 for further information.