An exciting opportunity to develop your data analyst skills and be part of the growth and development of a large and complex Government agency.
As the Analyst, you will help drive the development of the Enterprise Analytics system with the aim of improving the organisations strategic and operation decision making.
This is a busy role in a fast-paced environment. You will need to be able to answer some key questions; what data do we need to be able to answer specific questions? How do we obtain this data and from where? What do we do with this data and where do we keep it? How do we share it? Now what do we do to make use of it?!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Contributing technical subject matter expertise to the delivery of relevant, timely, high quality data management and analytics
- Participate in the delivery of data management and analytics initiatives that contribute to the delivery of the organisation’s information management capability
- Contribute to the development and management of enterprise level standards, processes and procedures
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a good understanding of data management and analytics, principles and practices
- Be a committed integral member of a highly collaborative team
- Use your communication skills to collaborate across the organisation
- Have extensive knowledge of and exposure to analytics tools and technologies, such as SQL, R and Power BI
As well as the technical skills, your attitude and fit with the team is vital. We are looking for candidates who are willing to share their knowledge and ideas in a collaborative manner, for the purpose of driving innovation in the organisations data and knowledge systems.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information call Jake Harold on 04 471 8977
Job Reference: 102452