- Senior Data Controls Analyst
- Auckland CBD
- Immediate start
- 6 months contract
About the company
Our client is a large banking institution, headquartered in Central Auckland. This is a 6 months contract to assist the organisation with data governance, quality and controls profiling.
About the role
- Work with technology risk and technical asset owners to undertake data risk assessments of high priority assets
- Develop a library of data risk controls
- Assist with training on data risk and data controls
- Complete a gap analysis of data controls across high priority assets and make recommendations for future state
- Strong delivery focused
- Ability to execute to challenging timeframes, as well as drive stakeholders
- Proven Data Risk and Data Controls experience in a financial services organisation
- Understanding of Data Risk Regulations including CPG 235 and BCBS 239
- Banking experience is preferable especially the controls space
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written documentation – presentation packs
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Sakwan via - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0273531217
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.