- Senior Data Warehouse Developer
- Auckland Central
- Competitive salary
About the company:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Warehouse Developer to join a leading organisation in the hospitality sector. You will be working alongside the data intelligence team to efficiently drive the business growth via data-driven insights.
About the role:
- Support core applications at database level
- All about data - Extraction, governance, analysis, creating report, automation, troubleshooting and various database administrative tasks
- Managing database will include indexing, backup/restoring, updates and regular performance testing
- Support the data warehouse and reporting platform (SSRS and SharePoint) to ensure reliable data warehouse loads and report delivery
- Manage and support the dev/test database environments and support end to end integration testing and UAT
- Help building a data driven culture by providing insights, educating users on warehousing and reporting capabilities
Skills & experience required:
- Data warehouses, data marts, operational data stores, data feeds and associated query mining/reporting
- Building and supporting ETL interfaces
- Data modelling, manipulation, interpretation and data analysis to design, develop and implement DWBI solutions with SQL, SSIS, SSRS, MDX, DAX, and build and maintain Power BI
- Advanced skills in writing and maintaining complex SQL, (strong T-SQL skills)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in TFS and SSRS/SharePoint as a reporting service SQL Server, TSQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, TFS, Visual Studio, DAX, MDX, relational database theory, data warehousing concepts and database administration
- Build, configure and operate Cloud environments, i.e. AWS, S3, Matillion, Lambda, SageMaker, API Gateway, Snowflake
- Experience with API related technology i.e. JSON, Avro, XML
- The ability to read, understand and write in C#, R or Python
- Experience engaging with stakeholders to understand the business domain and BI and reporting needs
- High level verbal and written communication skills
Benefits & culture:
- Competitive salary and convenient location
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Group discounted health scheme
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Sakwan via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
Due to high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.