ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
This is a large organisation which is in the midst of undertaking some major transformational change to their business and how they deliver to customers and internal business users.
They have around 3,000 staff based across offices nationwide. This role is based in their Wellington head office.
This means you need to be able to communicate effectively and work with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the organisation. Make a difference and join a team of passionate and committed people.
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR CV:
- Solid experience in defining, managing and delivering business requirements
- Strong experience in dimentional data modelling, ETL development and development of a solutions that meets the stakeholder’s requirements.
- Strong Stakeholder relation and communication skills
- Solid experience with data modelling tools and understanding of Cube technology
- Experience with complex Data Warehouse intitiatives and project management, and ensuring that consultancy outcomes are or a high quality.
If this sounds like the role for you please hit "APPLY". If you would like to have a confidential chat please call Theodora Bear on 04 494 1522 or email email@example.com Thank You.
Ref No: 87774