Senior DataWarehouse Developer
- East Tamaki
- Full time permanent role
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is currently looking for a Senior DataWarehouse Developer for a permanent role in their East Tamiki location. You will be responsible for data modelling, ETL development, creating and maintaining models within the data warehouse(s), ensuring high levels of data quality and high performance in the processes and in the availability of data/information.
You will be someone who loves to raise the bar, works extremely well in a team environment, enjoys making work easy and is always doing what is right.
You will have:
- 6 years of PL/SQL programming and/or stored procedure development
- 6 years Data Warehouse experience
- 6 years ETL Development with an enterprise ETL Tool
- 6 years’ experience with/building Dimensional Models / Star Schemas
- 2 years of Cube technology
- 1 year of experience with Modelling Tools
- Source Control Practice
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- ETL /ELT development and maintenance as required.
- Design and build multi-dimensional data models / star schemas.
- Understand the customer’s business and their business needs for effective design and deployment of solutions.
- Design of systems to satisfy business requirements, adherence to standards and all aspects of the application lifecycle.
- Work with limited supervision
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Chris Lacey on 09 302 8384 for a confidential discussion.
Ref: AK 88533 Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.