- Senior Desktop Engineer
- Auckland Central
- Initial 4 weeks contract
About the role:
In this contract position you will have the ability to exercise your communication skills in addition to your technical expertise gained from tertiary study/Microsoft Certifications. We are looking for someone with a friendly, positive attitude, ideally experienced working within an ITIL environment.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- 5+ years of experience providing level 2 end-user support in an enterprise environment
- Experienced across Windows Server, Exchange, AD, Outlook, Win 7/8/10, MS Office
- Experience with networking and printing
- Great customer service attitude is a key requirement
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
You will be joining a well-known vendor and will be deployed to a large enterprise client site.
This is a great role, with a motivated client who is looking to get interviews organised at short notice. If you are interested in the role above, then apply now. We really want to hear from you!
Ref - 105793
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.