- Senior Data Intelligence Developer
- Agile, modern environment
- CBD Location
About the Role:
This large enterprise organisation is at the leading edge of innovation and technology within their industry, and are looking for a Senior Data Intelligence Developer to join their BI/DW programme. You will be involved in a range of projects within a well-resourced Agile environment, and will work along side other knowledgaeable, capable professionals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the organisation's strategic data platform design
- Design, build and support product applications
- Provide technical guidance to the development team
- Contribute to the ongoing delivery improvement, to enhance customer satisfaction
- Promote collaboration both within the team and across the wider group
Skills and Experience Required:
5+ years' experience working as a developer within data warehouse technologies (Teradata or Oracle)
- Understanding of Teradata Architecture, with knowledge of utilities and frameworks (GCFR)
- Extensive SQL and UNIX scripting experience
- Experience with enterprise ETL platforms (Infosphere, Infomatica etc)
- Extensive Agile experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment
They want to find someone who has real enthusiasm for the data warehouse/business intelligence field, rather than focusing too hard on the actual tools that people have used in the data warehouse area.
The team is smart, friendly and welcoming. And, even better, the organisation actively seeks to provide career promotion options and plenty of formal and informal training.
Candidates with the right to work in New Zealand are invited to apply.
Please apply by clicking on the 'apply now' button or call Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for more information.