- Senior .NET Developer
- Project technologies include AI, .NET CORE, Kubernetes, etc.
2020 is another big year for our client and they’re scaling at speed!
We’re keen to chat with Senior Developers with a growth mindset, the ability to adapt and evolve with the changing needs of the business and its clients and a clear understanding of clean design and coding practices. This is a fantastic opportunity in Tauranga.
About the Role
- Use your amazing skills to break down complex problems and find simple solutions
- Contribute significantly to the scale and design of back-end infrastructure and code of software services and products across a variety of clients spanning across different industries
- Use your passion for delivering beautifully designed software!
- Influence others and build consensus using your strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with smart, motivated people in a supportive environment in a large team
- Enjoy a strong culture of wanting to be better and making it happen
- Feel empowered to try things out and make a real difference
- In-depth knowledge of the C# language and .NET fundamentals, including ASP.NET & Web API
- Experience using build and deploy tools and processes to get your creations into production
- The ability to develop scalable software against large relational databases
- Eager to dig in and get going with a wide variety of top industry tools and frameworks for building cutting edge and scalable apps, think AI, Machine Learning, .NET Core, Kubernetes, and Cloud platforms
- Working knowledge of complex architecture designs that support scalable and maintainable software solutions
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Mignon Green email@example.com or call 027 582 1129 for more information.
Job Ref: 104400
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.