This is a successful property development group with their own residential and commercial build construction companies. They are one of the largest in Hawkes Bay and currently have a $100M portfolio varying from single dwellings, townhouses to multi-storey complexes at various stages of the design and construction. They have a highly talented passionate team who get together to produce outstanding results.
This is an opportunity for a senior development manager looking for a lifestyle change and be well paid for it working and living in the relaxed Hawkes Bay.
Your key role involves:
- Managing all aspects of the development lifecycle, from acquisition of land through to residential subdivision and all infrastructure works
- Project feasibility including analysing all project costs
- Researching and analysing development issues and proposing suitable solutions
- Appointing and effectively managing external consultants and using in house engineering resource
- Preparation of development applications working with Council through process
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, maintain and reporting on status of development applications
- Obtaining Title
- Negotiating land sales
Your background involves:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a Development Manager for residential subdivisions including all infrastructure works
- Qualified in either property or engineering
- Ideally you will have worked for a residential developer
- Experience in all facets of land development from feasibility analysis, design, through planning, procurement and consenting to delivery
- Contract management experience
- Exceptional relationship building skills, driven through outstanding communication – verbal and written
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and attention to detail
This role comes with an outstanding remuneration package.
$200K - $250K pending experience plus bonus’s 30% - 50% of salary based on meeting agreed KPI’s.
For further information, please call Matt on 0275544064 to find out more or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org