- On-prem to AWS migration
- AWS – new environment
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to spearhead a migration form on-prem to AWS and work with developers to build CI/CD pipelines.
- Windows Server/ Linux experience
- Experience with migrations to AWS from on-prem.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- The development, deployment, configuration of infrastructure & business solutions
- Preparing deployment scripts
- Support deployed solutions in production environments
- Willingness for exposure, as well as involvement in business solution projects
- Problem solving abilities & an analytical perspective
- Produce technical specifications that adhere to best practice requirements
- Consideration of speed versus high quality outcomes
- Position ownership, motivate & collaborate with high performance teams
- Excellent verbal & written communication, as well as presentation skills
- Engage all experience levels professionally (internal & external units)
- Ability to translate required business solutions into languages across various technical skill levels
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ref No: 93716