Digital Business Analyst/Digital Experience Analyst
About the role:
This is an exciting role with a market leader in digital solutions. The role is multifaceted and includes Senior Business Analysis, Product Owner and Project Coordination activities. You will be working on projects from initial concept to final implementation.
Skills and attributes required:
Business Analyst/Product Owner/Digital Experience Analysis
Able to identify and present insight from content audits
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sprint management processes
- Run workshops to define and understand business objectives, success criteria, personas, user journeys and user goals
- Technical and Functional requirement gathering/specifications
- Strong skills in business process diagrams, site maps
- Wire framing, User Stories, Use Case
- Customer facing
- Must have exceptional communication skills
To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information