- All round technical role
- Step into leadership
- AutoCAD or Revit background preferred
This small specialist architectural team have a high number of extremely loyal and returning clients so to fit in easily to this team, you will have an exceptional level of integrity and service ethic.
This practice has an exceptional record when it comes to staff retention. This is based on their supportive and collaborative approach and the fact that they progress staff when they are dazzled with their outstanding attitude and skills to match.
Coming on board at such an exciting time for the business will lend itself to great opportunities. You will be a senior team member with a lot of responsibility for drafting, design and project leadership.
- You will have several years experience in a similar role and leading a small team
- Your working knowledge of CAD packages is strong
- You work autonomously with ease
- You can bring with you exceptional NZ3910, NZS3604 knowledge
With capabilities to be envied, you are ready to make a move.
On offer is a generous salary package, but mostly the opportunity to make you mark locally by being part of a small yet very successful architectural practice
To find out more and have a confidential chat, call Brenda James on 0274501021 or email email@example.com Reference 89146