- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communications
- Provide quality advice
- Strong ER depth and breadth
My client is seeking an experienced Senior Employment Relations Advisor to join their collegial team. You be will providing specialist ER advice and support to Managers across the business, and build effective relationships internally across the executive level and externally with Government.
You will develop and maintain relationships with managers, staff, unions and stakeholders and provide expert ER advice and assistance on issues as they rise.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience providing Employment relations advice
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and writing ability
- Be a great persuader and influencer
- Proven project management ability
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Holly Redfern on (04) 494 1181 quoting job number 95066.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz