Are you a highly proficient Senior ER/IR Advisor with proven Employment and Industrial Relations experience, looking for your next challenge?
We are currently working with a global brand who are looking for a highly experienced and resilient Senior ER/IR Advisor to support the execution of the company ER strategy along with ensuring all disciplinary and performance standards are met, providing advice to operations and departmental heads and minimising personal grievance risk to the business.
You will also be responsible employee relations research, providing case management and running disciplinary meetings, providing advice on possible outcomes and building relationships and liaising with Union organisers and representatives.
To be successful, it is essential that you can hit the ground running, whilst also possessing the following attributes:
- Proven and relevant ER and IR experience within a unionised environment
- Tertiary qualified in Human Resources Management would be an advantage
- Excellent ability in relationship building and management
- Ability to see the gap and formulate solutions under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and superior communication skills
If this position is of interest to you and you possess the relevant experience in a similar role and knowledge of New Zealand employment legislation, please click the APPLY NOW button, contact Karen Smith at Beyond Recruitment - on 021 192 4246 or email email@example.com
Job Ref #97688