- Short term contract through to end of March 2020
- ASAP start
- Leasehold experience
Highly experienced Facilities Management Contractor required for an ASAP start.
- lead, manage and contribute to the implementation and development of Facilities Management strategies, and supporting business outcomes, by delivering effective initiatives, systems, solutions, policies, procedures and practices consistent with the Facilities Management business plan
- be the liaison between internal and external stakeholders in matters regarding Facilities Management and lead, manage and contribute to projects when required
- provide timely, best practice Facilities Management specialist level support and technical advice to FM & wider departmental managers to ensure that the organisation's current and future facility needs are fit for purpose, meet business needs and comply with legislative requirements
- lead, manage and provide subject matter advice/expertise (and recognised as following Industry Best Practice) in one or more specialist FM areas
- provide direction, mentoring, guidance, coaching and support to Facilities Management Advisors
- ensure that specific objectives, services and deliverables are delivered on schedule, to budget and to the required quality
- build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- ensure all relationships and communications are managed professionally
- produce progress reports for the Manager as required
- be available to provide the services and deliverables for five business days between the hours of 7am and 7pm
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 102460.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz