- $130k-$140k base / Free Parking
- Ideal candidate will be from a Big 4 background
- Commercial environment
You will be responsible for conducting complex analysis and interpreting both Financial and non Financial data to include monitoring of resources, evaluation of processes and presentation of information trends to ensure optimal business effectiveness.
You will lead business improvement projects, collect/interpret data, and evaluate departmental workflow making appropriate recommendations that will positively impact revenue, operational efficiencies and growth of all departments. A focus is to develop initiatives for offering more efficient care and finding solutions to current challenges.
Solutions created will be in the form of new or modified business processes and/or procedures and it is essential this role continuously identifies and drives optimisation and efficiency initiatives.
The role will be responsible for the management of both Financial and non Financial data and the preparation of reports that may be presented at executive and Board levels to inform decisions regarding changes to services, resource allocation and cost analysis.
Experience / Knowledge required:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel financial modelling skills and experience performing analysis across large data sets.
- A degree in business, accounting, IT systems or financial analysis is required.
- Must be extremely proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with highly developed capabilities in Excel, database technology and common data mining, modelling and manipulation tools.
- Experience with data warehouse management and in utilising BI reporting tools to establish financial and operational metric reports is required.
- Proven strengths in collecting, analysing, interpreting and presenting data
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim or Peter Campbell on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 103879
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz